$16.95 – $301.68
Tetra Rack 1840A
- Designed for test tubes with a diameter between 17 to 18mm. See our Product page for a full list of the racks available if your test tube size is not within this range.
- May be used for test tubes with a diameter up to 18mm.
- Contains 40 compartments.
- Made from polypropylene which ensures they are incredibly durable, and have an very long life span, even when regularly used in autoclaves.
- Compatible with gas and steam Autoclaves.
- Suitable for use in temperature range -20˚C to +150˚C.
- Able to hold samples directly in the rack without contaminating most stored serums or chemicals.
- Safe to use with most biological Laboratory chemicals.
- Low centre of gravity provides for high stability.
- Small feet on the bottom of the block enables them to be stacked safely to avoid clutter.
- Available in red and green. Other colours are available on request. Please email us on email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
- Proudly 100% Australian owned and made.
- Please note that all prices are Excluding GST.
- Maximum Diameter – 18mm
- Minimum Test Tube Height – 40mm
- Array design – 4 x 10
- Number of holes – 40
- Dimensions – 213 x 40 x 87mm
- Hole Depth – 36mm
- Weight -306 grams
Buy in bulk and save up to 34% on the cost of individual racks
The racks can be purchased in a number of different volumes depending on your needs. We sell them individually, but if you really want to save some money buy in bulk. The discounted volumes come in 1 box of 24. If you require larger quantities please contact one of our sales team for a price. firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two ways you can order the Tetra Racks; for faster processing order online through system below or if you prefer, send our sales team an email at email@example.com with your order or quires and they will be happy to assist you.
Processing and delivery
- Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 -48 hours (1- 2 Business days) once payment has been received.
- If we are out of stock you will be notified to discuss options.
- Orders placed on the weekends or holidays will be processed on the next business day.
- Orders will be shipped via Trandirect unless other arrangements are made with our sales team.
- Orders are shipped Monday to Friday – except public holidays.
- We do not ship orders to P.O.Box addresses.
When you go to your cart, please make sure you get a ‘shipping estimate’ before proceeding to checkout.